Monday, March 13, 2023

8.A | New Component, Second Pass

 I decided to make the Creativity insert follow the design template from the Art Kit instructions. I am struggling with wording, so I plan to dig deep and work on the headlines and copy writing this week. I will test naming with some of my feedback audience, per Terri's suggestion. 

Creativity Boost

Tips for Creative Boost

Creativity Tips . . .  thoughts? 

I made some new lettering for the word "Tips" and "start" which I really like but don't know if it will make the naming cut. However, it made me rethink the Your script on "Your new hobby" so I reworked that to look more legible and suits the overall brand better. What do you think? 

I am also considering what Terri said about the look of the app vs the look of the packaging. The app definitely has a cleaner look but I think it still fits the brand. I'm not sure how much I want to put into the app at this point since the app is purely theoretical (prototype) and I would like to get more of the actual the working components finished. 




No comments: